What is the stock/ticker symbol for Findel?

FDL (London Stock Exchange)

Who are your Registrars and what do they do?

Findel plc has appointed Equiniti as its Registrars. The Registrars manage Findel's share register on its behalf and it is their responsibility to ensure the shareholder details are recorded accurately.

How do I contact your Registrars?

For shareholder enquiries such as changing your name, address, dividend payments and shareholder certificates, please contact our Registrars by writing to:

Equiniti Registrars
Aspect House
Spencer Road
West Sussex
BN99 6DA

How do I buy and sell shares?

You can buy and sell Findel ordinary shares through a financial adviser or stockbroker, bank or building society or "share shops" that offer a similar service. The commission charges for buying and selling shares vary between the different organisations.

Will there be an Annual General Meeting?

The 63rd Annual General Meeting will be held on the 26th July 2018.

What if I cannot attend the Annual General Meeting?

If you cannot attend the meeting in person, you can still express your views on the matters for discussion at the meeting. The Company's Articles provide that all substantive decisions (i.e. all the items listed in the Notice of a General Meeting sent out to members) must be decided by poll. Before the meeting, if your shares are registered in your own name, we will send you a proxy form. On the form you should indicate whether you vote for or against each of the items (resolutions) due to be decided at the meeting.

You may also use the form to appoint the Chairman of the meeting, to cast your proxy vote the way you want, or to vote at the Chairman's discretion. Alternatively, you may name someone else to go to the meeting and vote for you - your proxy. If your shares are registered in the name of your nominee, the nominee will receive the proxy form.

How do I find out how many Findel shares I hold?

You can determine the number of shares you hold in your name by adding up all your share certificates or referring to a recent dividend tax voucher, or by contacting the Registrars.